Staron Sinks Quicklinks
Call our Preston Kitchen Showroom on 01772 324231 or visit us at Kitchens Preston 1a Allerton Road, Preston PR5 4QD
Staron Cast Sink a3181
Staron Cast Sink a3201
Staron Cast Sink a3211
All Staron thermoformed sinks are available in all Staron colours they are made to order and take approximately 3 weeks for manufacture to delivery.
What is a Thermoformed Type?
Acrylic solid-surface sheet material is uniformly heated and vacuum - formed to a molded shape in various designs and configurations.
Advantages of Thermoformed Type
1. Uniform and nonporous product. Unlike other products, thermoformed type is manufactured using acrylic solid surface materials; they are nonporous and extremely hygienic.
2. Colour and design. Thermoformed type can be produced in various colours and shapes - The cost for molds is relatively low compared to typical casting processes.
3. Excellent durability. Highly resistant to stain or damage by common reagents - The surface can be lightly sanded to remove dried stains, nicks or abrasions.
4. Versatile process and uniform appearance Thermoforming enables limitless designs and shapes. Special adhesives are used to chemically bond joints for a virtually seamless appearance.
5. Excellent hygienic properties. Staron thermoformed type is comprised of Staron solid-surface materials tested and certified by the National Sanitation Foundation Standard (NSF 51). Because of the non-porous composition of the surface, Staron thermoformed type will not support bacterial growth or the propagation of mold and other pathogens.
Composite Type kitchen sinks are built up using acrylic solid surface and stainless steel or ceran glass. Stainless steel or ceran glass is applied for the bottom of a sink with acrylic solid surfaces sidewalls, which are proficianetly themoformaed to incorporate different models.
3 bottom materials available in manufacturing of kitchen sink
- Solid surface
- Stainless Steel
- Ceran glass (glass for high temperature)